- Yahoo polishes 'Shine' for the ladies
- 45 million iPhones sold by 2009? Potential for millions more in China?
- Investors find Chumby endearing as well with me $12.5 million round
- Google Docs adds offline support. Microsoft quakes?
- Microsoft prepared to dig in and wait as Russian winter closes in on Yahoo
- Sony to beam movies to AT&T phones -- as they see fit
- Apple eats up 21% consumer market share -- maybe. Lets just call it rising
- MLB.TV strikes out with premium online video
- MySpace Music days away from assualt on iTunes
- Amid the coronation of iTunes as digital music king, the sound of war
- Google sounds off on spectrum auction results
- Microsoft and Yahoo do lunch. No one eats.
- Battlestar Galactica offers and early sneak peak of new season online -- and I do mean early
- Real threat or tactic? Yahoo's stock plummets on threat of Microsoft pulling bid
- Microsoft puts Yahoo in a headlock and applies noogies. Wants lunch money in 3 weeks -- or else
- Visivo Communications raises $3M round to expand Qik?
- Formal letter wars: Yahoo to respond to Microsoft
Monday, April 07, 2008
MG on VB: Volume 1
I've had quite a few requests for ways to follow what I'm writing on VentureBeat here so I figured every week I'll post links to most of the stories I wrote that previous week and call it 'MG on VB'.
Posted by MG Siegler